TTS North America
The TTS Global Initiative is pleased to announce the 9th annual TTS North America.
November 12, 2018, Mount Sinai Goldwurm Auditorium, NYC, NY.
Organized by the TTS Global Initiative and our Host Partners, the Mount Sinai Innovation Partners.
This summit is a one-day summit and will be entirely gratis to all those who register. These passes will only be available on a first come, first served basis and are limited.
Engage with both peers and leading experts on:
- Best practices in translational research, technology transfer, early stage innovation
- International collaboration and co-development (Latin America, USA, UK, Europe, Australia)
- Intellectual Property to enable valorization, business models and commercialization
- Global partnering, licensing & business development
- Start-up, spin-out and entrepreneurship best practices
- Raising venture capital and other sources of funding
- Understanding the Biotech financing ecosphere
With a decade long track record as the key multi-stakeholder biotech and life sciences sector innovation platform in Europe, Australia and the USA, the TTS Global Initiative serves the early-stage biotech transfer, innovation, entrepreneur, start-up/spin-out communities by providing them direct access to high level leaders and decision makers from biotech, pharma and venture capital. We enable real-time connection with the leading experts world-wide in technology transfer, licensing, partnering, entrepreneurship, business development, finance and intellectual property.
TTS provides an unmatched open and interactive format designed to ensure open exchange of information, best practices and experience, discussion of the real issues and challenges under the Chatham House rule, over a day of sustained, high level discussion, debate, networking and business development with all participants together in one large, round-table style interactive forum.